Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal Data Protection Policy
For “World Transport Overseas – Bulgaria” Ltd, personal data protection is of great importance and the company is making great efforts to protect as much as possible the personal data that has become known to us in the course of our business. As a Data Privacy Administrator, the company takes adequate technical and organisational measures as provided for in EU Regulation 2016/679 or other applicable data protection legislation to ensure transparency in data collection and processing.
- Who is processing personal data and how to contact us?
"World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria" Ltd processes personal data in its capacity of a Personal Data Administrator, defining the purposes and means of processing it.
"World Transport Overseas – Bulgaria" Ltd, is a company with its registered office in Bulgaria, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 130516109. The registered office and address of the company is: 52 Borovo Str. , contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, national contact telephone number for all offices: 0700 18 WTO (986)
- To which individuals do we process personal data?
As a current or prospective customer, on request for a quotation and/or a request for transport, “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd processes data for the following persons:
– An individual on behalf of and on behalf of whom the forwarding service will be organised
- A contractor employee whose duties are related to the organisation of the forwarding service
- What personal data do we process?
In connection with the preparation of an offer, a request for transport and the performance of the services, the personal data we process are the following:
– when organising a forwarding service on the behalf of an individual- names of the person, address, contact email, telephone number, address of loading and landing.
- when organising a forwarding service on behalf of and for the account of a legal representative- names of the contractor employee who inquires or requests the service, contact email, telephone number and company data.
- For what purposes do we collect and process personal data?
"World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria" Ltd processes the personal data for the following purposes:
– in connection with the preparation of a tender and/or a request for transport
– in the case of the proper performance of the services subject to the offer and/or the application
- Keep in touch when performing the services and send valid messages
Other purposes for which we process personal data include:
– marketing campaigns
- sending bids and promotional brochures
In these cases, we process personal data on your prior consent, which you can withdraw at any time by simply pressing the unsubscribe button located at the end of the received email.
- How do we store and process the collected personal data?
"World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria" Ltd stores the collected personal data in electronic format and/or in paper form. Personal data in electronic format is maintained in a database of servers in a secured site.
Servers are password protected and ESET anti-virus software installed.
Only employees who need such access when performing their service obligations in relation to the services provided have access to personal data, such as the access to the database to limit the unauthorised use of the data is protected by setting access levels and passwords.
"World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria" Ltd does not provide personal data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
- How long do we store the collected personal data?
"World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria" Ltd keeps the collected personal data according to the term stipulated in the legal provisions and when there is no normative period as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
- What are the rights of individuals in relation to the protection of personal data?
- right of access to data. The person has the right to receive confirmation that personal data relating to him are being processed and if so, to have access to the data;
– right of rectification. The person has the right to request from “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd to correct inaccurate personal data related to him without undue delay;
– right to delete. The person has the right to request from “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd the deletion of the related personal data without undue delay and “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay when any of the circumstances specified in the legislation;
– the right to limit the processing. The person has the right to request from “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd to limit the processing of his personal data in the cases provided by the applicable legislation;
– the right to data portability. The person has the right to receive the personal data that he has provided to “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd and to transfer these data to another operator;
– right of objection. Any person may exercise his/her rights in a written communication to “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd on the contacts posted on the official website of the company.
– right to complain to “The Commission for Personal Data Protection”. If you believe that the rights of a person whose personal data are being processed are violated by “World Transport Overseas- Bulgaria” Ltd, you have the possibility to file a complaint with the “Personal Data Protection Commission”, which is the competent authority for the enforcement of the legislation in the field of personal data.